Blogger to WordPress
Hello to all,
Our blog platform has switched from Blogger to WordPress. In theory, this should not create any change in the manner in which you access this Blog and all the Posts that have been published will be there.
You will see some changes:
- If you want to continue or start receiving emails with new posts, you may need to sign up again. On the home page you will find a column on the right that in the photo below with a big red circle. Just add your email address and click the follow button.
- The Blog’s Homepage and Posts page have the posts organized by date (Archives) and “Destinations” on the right side of the page also identified with a red eclipse. If your interests lie mostly with a particular destination, you can select it and those are the blogs it will bring up.
- A new destination will be added soon – Sailing the French Canals
- The transfer of some of the photos introduced some distortion that I may or may not be able to fix in the future.
- A few past blogs are still missing – should be restored in the next several days.
To access the Blog directly, you can still use www.gowiththefloe.net
If anyone has any difficulty, please do let us know.